The Sonoma County Dance Guild has, for over 50 years, provided scholarships for students of the arts. The purpose of the Guild is to contribute to cultural growth, education and the enrichment of the community. The purpose is threefold:
- To sponsor dance activities as directed by the Dance Guild’s board of directors.
- To promote the awareness of and interest in dance within Sonoma County through educational presentations.
- To award scholarships for the study of dance and music to residents of Sonoma County.
Girls Scholarship Auditions
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Results have been posted. Please go to the Scholarships page for more information.
Become a Member
Join or renew your Membership to Sonoma County Dance Guild online
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation
Donate to the Sonoma County Dance Guild, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
1st Friday of each month
10:00am, unless otherwise noted
- Apr 5, 2013
- May 3, 2013
- June 7, 2013
General Membership Meeting
2nd Friday of each month
11:15am, unless otherwise noted
- Apr 12, 2013 - Cancelled
- May 10, 2013 - Board Election
- June 14, 2013 - Installation of Officers Luncheon
For more information about Dance Guild meetings, go to our Meetings & Events page.
Sonoma County Dance Guild Scholarship Fund
The General Scholarship Fund is used for the 1st through 3rd place scholarship awards given at the annual scholarhsip competitions.
Anita Kane Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Anita Kane Memorial Scholarship Fund is used for special awards given at the annual scholarship competitions for Best Musicality, Best Potential and Best Overall Performance.